Tuesday, June 5, 2012

There Are So Many Neat Gifts for Guys

When it comes to buying presents, I find there are many more fun gifts for guys than there are for girls. Maybe it is just easier to buy for my male friends than it is for my female friends. Even though I am a female myself.

I will go into a store and find all kinds of gifts for guys right out in the aisles. Most of the guys I know enjoy playing some type of video game. There are all kinds of merchandise centered around this. I could buy them shirts with their favorite game character or saying and they would love them. Girls are not that easy.

I find I can walk through a store and have things almost jumping out at me for my male friends. I do not have to resort to asking them what they want. This is probably a good thing because they never seem to know anyway. If they do have something in mind, it is usually extremely expensive. I mean, who can afford to buy a new car or set of tires for their current car?

Sometimes it feels like there is no middle ground when it comes to gifts for guys. It is like there are the generic gifts like t-shirts and hats or there are the really expensive things like a new game system.

I would say a good idea is a new video game, but unless it just came out and you happened to get one before they were sold out, the chances are he already bought it for himself. Of course, this is true even if you have been lucky to get one on the day it came out. Guys pre-order these things and do not consider someone may be trying to come up with a good gift for them.

I do know that gifts for guys do not have to be anything really special unless the guy is really special to you. So if it is just a friend you hang out with, you can get him something simple. If he is into cars, get a new steering wheel cover. Even if it wasn't the one they really wanted, they will use it as a spare.

If, however, it is a guy you are hoping to get closer to, you need to get him something that will let him know you understand him. If he talks about a movie or a book he really likes and explains why, listen to his explanation. It will often give you a bit of insight into how he thinks and feels about things. Use that information for his gift.

When it comes to gifts for guys who are already your partner, it can get a bit complicated. You want to get him something he would really like, something he would never buy for himself even. If you cannot come up with anything, give him time. Either more time with you doing something you like to do together, or a night out with the guys.



This news article is brought to you by ASTHMA - where latest news are our top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment